Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Disturbed "The Sound Of Silence" 03/28/16 Conan O'Brien Presents: Team Coco - David Draiman











Disturbed "The Sound Of Silence" 03/28/16

 Share


http://teamcoco.com/video/disturbed-03-28-16?playlist=x%3BeyJ0eXBlIjoidGFnIiwiaWQiOjR9

Disturbed - "The Sound Of Silence" Conan O'Brien 3/28/2016


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4an6DwWeo0w

Published on Mar 28, 2016
Disturbed's cover of "The Sound Of Silence" as performed on Conan O'Brien 3/28/2016
***Comments can be posted here: https://www.facebook.com/Disturbed

Published on Mar 29, 2016
Disturbed performance Sound of Silence in the Conan O'Brien show last night check it out Disturbed Fans.
Read more here:

Lyrics:

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left it's seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp

When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening

People writing songs
That voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools" said I, "you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon God they made
And the sign flashed out it's warning
And the words that it was forming

And the sign said
"The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the sound of silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Our 4th week in a row at #1 on Active Rock with Disturbed's cover of Simon and Garfunkel's ‪#‎TheSoundOfSilence‬, and the largest audience reach we've ever had at the format!
Tonight, be sure to tune in to Conan O'Brien Presents: Team Coco at 11/10 central to see us perform it live with a full orchestra!

Another move up for Disturbed's cover of Simon & Garfunkel's‪#‎TheSoundOfSilence‬ on the Billboard Hot 100 this week.
From #73 to #69.
😎

For those who missed it, watch our performance of "The Sound of Silence" live on Conan O'Brien Presents: Team Coco last night.


Disturbed performs a track from their album Immortalized.
TEAMCOCO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment